Vice-President, Creative Director
Has better things to do than complete this bio questionnaire. Like reading books. Or drinking a martini or two. Or hanging out with his son. He was a cheerleader in college, because who doesn’t love a megaphone? And even though he first picked this career because his mama made him, he’d choose it all over again if he could. Thanks, mom!
- As Otto’s co-founder and chief photographer, he leads the creative team and provides our clients with brand vision and strategy
- 30 years of advertising experience
- Previous clients include: ICD, Mercy & Sharing, Picture World Hope, Smile Train, the United Way and Urban Ministries of Charlotte
- Photographs have appeared in: Time, Newsweek, Washingtonian, Esquire, The New York Times, Marie Claire and National Enquirer
- Featured fine art appearances: The Chrysler Museum of Art, the Stanley Gallery, the Hermitage Museum, The Fayetteville Museum of Art, the Main Photographic Show, Communication Arts, The One Show and Photo District News