Think about it: Have you ever met a mean person named Pete? They don’t exist. Our Nice Guy Pete is opinionated but thoughtful, greedy but generous. While watching ‘Bewitched’ as a kid, he aspired to be Larry Tate, because Darrin was boring. He’s a lucky guy and he knows it. Guilty pleasure? Show him to the cheese plate, please.
- As Otto’s co-founder and president, he is the visionary for the company, making sound decisions and handling employee relations, financials, and the development of profit-building marketing programs
- 30 years of advertising experience
- Previous clients include: Air Canada, Mercedes Benz North America, Omni International Hotels, Virginia Tourism ‘Virginia is for Lovers’ campaign, U.S. Virgin Islands Tourism, Top of the World Trade Center in New York, and Virginia Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Prior experience: McCaffrey & McCall Advertising, New York City
- BA in International Business, Georgetown University
- Volunteer work: Past president and current board member of Hope House Foundation; member of the committees for the Resort Area Advisory Commission and The Hampton Roads Community Foundation; served on the Board of Trustees of The Virginia Aquarium