After an illustrious start at Blockbuster, Sabrina’s art-loving heart discovered a career that merges creativity with employability. Oil painter since age 8. Recipient of a National Silver Medal in black powder musket shooting, so don’t call her darling. Or dear. Or missy.
- Notable clients include: All Otto accounts
- Education: Bachelor of Fine Arts from Old Dominion University, with a concentration in Graphic Design; Associates Degree in Communication Design
- 5 years of advertising experience
- Awards and recognition: Multiple ADDY and IDEC awards
- Volunteer work: Student President of Old Dominion University’s AIGA; leader at summer work camp for youth groups